[bksvol-discuss] Fwd: Your book has been marked for more editing

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:28:33 -0800

Hi Gang,

I received this message and don't quite know what I'm supposed to do about it. I do still have the book here but it's going back to the library in a couple of days. Should the proofreader get in touch with me to get the needed info or what?
Thanks.

Bud
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:32:48 -0600 (CST)
From: Bookshare Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Your book has been marked for more editing

Dear earl

Thank you for your efforts to prepare a book for Bookshare. We are contacting you because your submission, Homeland and Other Stories by Barbara Kingsolver has been marked for more editing before publication on Bookshare.org.

We invite you to contact <mailto:volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need more information regarding this submission. We appreciate the time you spend contributing to Bookshare.org, and look forward to continuing to build the collection together.

Below are some of the specific reasons for the request for further editing of this submission:

I'm returning the submitter's version to the processing queue, since the proofreader deleted the copyright notice that was in the original submission. Without the copyright, the book can't go into the collection.
Thank you, The Bookshare Team

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California