[bksvol-discuss] Re: Font and bolding for chapters and subsections

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 21:16:07 -0400

Hey Guys,
books like that but if the proofer select all and change the entire document to
12 pt font and go back and change the title, subsections and chapters isn't
that acceptable. Right now I am proofing a book that appears to be all in bold
type. I didn't catch this until I was half way through the dictionary and right
now I am on like letter S. Should I go back and change the entire document to
regular type, no bolding, and then go back and re-correct the document. **I
surely hope not** but will do it if I need to. The book I am proofing was
scanned by Em Rose and she seems to  test do GREAT work that going back over
her scans seems a little self righteous to me...I mean, why mess with someone's
work who appears to be "flawless"?
Anyway, I am confused none-the-less,
Netta