[bksvol-discuss] Re: Font and bolding for chapters and subsections

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:24:12 -0700 (PDT)

Marilyn;

Do you do your prep work in Word?  If so, there are additional ways to
accommodate low vision beyond zoom and screen resolutions.  When I was proofing
on my iPad, I set everything in right fonts (20 bold-title, 18 bold-sections,
16
bold-chapters, 14 bold-subtopics, 12 text), then select entire document
(control-A) and control-right bracket to a comfortable size.  Then, when you
are
done with all edits, again select the entire document and the same number as
you
increased with control left bracket.  It was a lifesaver when I edited on my
iPad.

Hope that helps you or anyone else interested...
 Valerie