[bksvol-discuss] Re: Font and bolding for chapters and subsections

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 22:14:49 -0400

Sue,
Apparently, you misunderstood because I was pointing the finger at myself and
not at anyone else. I would however, apologize if I upset you in anyway. I
didn't want to change anything that EM had set up in her scan because I think
that she is great and from readings on the list, especially wonderful in
assisting others. Again, I apologize for upsetting you but again, it was
pointing the fingers at myself!!
Netta