[bksvol-discuss] Re: Font and bolding for chapters and subsections

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 23:10:20 -0700

Hi Reggie,

Your book will not be returned for more editing.   The guidelines I gave you
are just that.  Though they are advisable.  Fortunately, your book didn't
have sections that contained chapters.  You put the title in 18 point, and
that should have been the section size.  But since there were no sections in
your book, what you did is fine.  The title is larger by at least two points
than the next heading level below it, so no worries.

Mayrie

  _____