[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding a copyright

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:40:30 -0700 (PDT)

I'm glad I read through the list posts before
answering your post, Tracy.  I did exactly what Gerald
did with exactly the same results, except I also found
that the name is  also at times pseudonym for Ruth
Glick *and*  someone else whose name I don't remember.

My library doesn't have it either, but I'm going to be
in the bookstore tomorrow afternoon. We have quite a
few harlequin romances (though we did get rid of a
lot) and I'll see if it's one of them. I'll check for
Dangerous by VIctoria Leigh, too.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com