[bksvol-discuss] Re: Don't Call Me Katie Rose

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:40:02 -0400

Cindy, the book I scanned was an old library book. I think a newer paperback
would have been easier but I don't know that there are any new copies of
this book even available.

Jamie, don't be afraid to try to scan a book. Most books are so easy and
nice to scan. Even a book being old doesn't make it cranky to scan. The type
of print on the page (font) or the type of binding are usually clues to what
will make it yucky.  But you never know until you actually scan some pages
if it is going to be a bear.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Bare Bones by Kathy Reichs