[bksvol-discuss] Re: Don't Call Me Katie Rose

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 22:03:10 -0500

I have one right now, and it's a real bear.  The print must be old on it too or
 something.  What would take me a day or two if I haven't read the book is
gonna take me loads of time and it's a tiny book wow. This probably is the
toughest scan I've had yet but the book will well be worth it, if I ever get it
done *smile*