[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question about scanning with openbook

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:40:04 -0500

I'm not sure myself but just to give you an idea, kurzweil starts out with 50 so try that in openbook and go up from there. I know they are two different programs but surely they work about the same. Go as high as 60 just my thoughts. I have the latest version of open book on a laptop so if you need any more suggestions just ask. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amber" <amberanddottie@xxxxxxx>