[bksvol-discuss] Re: Don't Call Me Katie Rose

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 00:19:17 -0700 (PDT)

One of  libraries (only one) has the book. I'm willing to proofread it, but I
have 2 or 3, or more to do first.I'm assuming there's no hurry for  it.  (if
the library still has it when I'm ready for it. If my other library doesn't
have it it must be pretty old.  Did you scan a paperback? IF you want to send
me the book you scanned if I can't get it when I'm ready to proof I'll do it
and end you back the obook if you want.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: