[bksvol-discuss] Re: Credit Suggestion

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 19:07:20 -0500

Actually, my last book had over a dozen instances of question marks where there
should have been exclamation marks.   Also, over 50 instances of inappropriate
spaces before or after punctuation and or before a close quote.  Not a killer,
but if I did not have invisible characters displayed, I would have missed them
all.

Valerie