[bksvol-discuss] Re: Credit Suggestion

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 13:46:38 -0700

Especially when they are bilingual guys.
--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
AIM and E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx