[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright issues

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 08:27:24 -0800 (PST)

I'm glad I picked this book then! I was surprised Bookshare did not already
have it. I don't know why I assumed Bookshare would have all of the Louisa May
Alcott books except, I guess, that there is such a great group of submitters
here.

  I picked up a book called Young Squanto today. I don't know how busy
validators are or how busy Claire is, but maybe they can both make it into the
collection for Thanksgiving.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Witness in Death by J.D. Robb
Where are your Insurance papers? Free secure storage at KeepYouSafe.Com - Click
Here