[bksvol-discuss] Louisa May Alcott books

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:17:49 -0800 (PST)

BOokshare only lists 15, and 4 of them are Spanish
editions. I'd like to see Jack and Jill in the
collection; it was one of my favorites, and it about
children laid up because of broken or badly injured
back and something else. I added it to the Wish List
eventhough some people said that because it was
available on PG I shouldn't bother.

G. Cindy
--- "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>