[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cooking the Three Dog Bakery Way now available

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 05:34:56 -0500

I did not submit this book.

E.

At 02:18 AM 11/28/2005, you wrote:

We are pleased to inform you that your submission of Cooking the Three Dog Bakery Way by Dan Dye, Mark Beckloff has been reviewed and accepted for Publication on Bookshare.org. Eligible members of the Bookshare.org community now have the opportunity to enjoy your book in an accessible format.

As always, if you find a mistake or an uncertain quantity (something like 'use Vi cups of flour'), please let me know and I'll fix it.

Carrie

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/>Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.