[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cooking the Three Dog Bakery Way now available

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:34:02 -0500

Hi, Carrie. Don't feel bad about forwarding the receipt, but maybe if you do,
next time, put your comment at the beginning so people see right away that it
is a forward. I realized what it was because I read the entire message, but
maybe the confusion came up because the entire message wasn't read, so maybe
they thought it was sent directly to them. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx