[bksvol-discuss] Re: Content Filtering Notification

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:29:11 -0400

Right Valerie, and another volunteer and I discussed this book when it first
came out, and I said I would scan if it didn't make the NY Times list but
that I thought for sure it would and would then be processed in house.

I didn't get any profanity notifications except from the bookshare discuss
list.

And boy the more I read this book, I can't believe this isn't marked adult
when my books I've scanned about the reporter who is deaf get marked adult.
Those books are way tamer than this Jackie Collins book. Not that I consider
this Jackie Collins book an "adult" book but it's way more risque than the
Penny Warner books.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Poor Little [filtered because the Bookshare Discuss list
won't accept my messages with the real title] Girl by Jackie Collins