[bksvol-discuss] Re: Content Filtering Notification

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:10:16 -0400

That is just another illustration of the absurdity of censorship. The whole concept that there are certain words that should be hidden away and that they should be pretended to be somehow harmful would be completely laughable except that it actually causes some people to be prevented from reading some things. That turns the laughable into the infuriating.

_     _      _

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Stephen Roberts

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
Granma International:
 http://www.granma.cu/ingles/index.html
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
   Sender: mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx;
   Recipient: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
   Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Simon & Shuster Signs Agreement with
   Bookshare

-- Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Poor Little [filtered because the Bookshare Discuss list won't accept my messages with the real title] Girl by Jackie Collins Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497