[bksvol-discuss] Re: Content Filtering Notification

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:51:03 -0400

Actually it is Freelists that filtered it, smile, not Bookshare.

Try sending a message with subscribe, request, or help in the first line and
see what you get, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

Pedantry and mastery are opposite attitudes toward rules. To apply a rule to
the letter, rigidly, unquestioningly, in cases where it fits and in cases where
it does not fit, is pedantry... To apply a rule with natural ease, with
judgment, noticing the cases where it fits, and without ever letting the words
of the rule obscure the purpose of the action or the opportunities of the
situation, is mastery. -George Polya, professor of mathematics (1887-1985)

    Sender: mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx;
    Recipient: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
    Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Simon & Shuster Signs Agreement with
    Bookshare

  --
  Jamie in Michigan

  Currently Reading: Poor Little [filtered because the Bookshare Discuss list
won't accept my messages with the real title] Girl by Jackie Collins