[bksvol-discuss] Re: Content Filtering Notification

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:26:48 -0400

Scott, another volunteer and I privately discussed this book several times
in email and none of those got filtered so I have a hard time thinking gmail
is filtering my email because of the word in the title of the book.

I've never had this happen to me before and I'm pretty sure I've sent or
received email with worse than the word b*tch in it, I know I've received it
for sure.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Poor Little [filtered because the Bookshare Discuss list
won't accept my messages with the real title] Girl by Jackie Collins