[bksvol-discuss] Chronological new books list

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marissa.m@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:59:09 -0800

Hello. Can you please send me a list of new books posted from February 7 to the present? I was in the hospital for 10 days and was sick before that, so I missed a lot. I am still trying to catch up on things.

I had an independent site which listed new books but no longer seems to work. Going to it and using the starting date of February 7 yielded no results. I know that a list of this sort by date is available because Jesse sometimes posted it before he left. I am not talking about the books awaiting validation, I mean the new, live books. Just the title would help, but author and synopsis would be even better.

Thanks very much for your help on this.