[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can anyone get the Heartsong book "Christmas Mommy by Terry Fowler

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 22:15:31 -0800 (PST)

Valerie, my libraries don't have the book, either.

Pam is one who used to put up books with all kinds of errors. I used to fix
theuntil it was pointed out that I was just encouraging her carelessness
because she as getting credits for not doing careful work.I, and others, I
think, started rejecting the books that deserved it. She was then turning in
excellent scans. Are the missing chapter titles the only problem? you may have
to reject it, although if the chapter headings are the only problem, and the
rest of the book is Excelolent, you could perhaps upload it with that note. If
it's a good story and an excellent scan, maybe the chapater titles aren't that
important

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: