[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can anyone get the Heartsong book "Christmas Mommy by Terry Fowler

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 00:42:57 -0600

Thanks for the background.  I am hoping the trilogy or whatever you call a 3 in
1, available at my library, will give me enough info.  I will try to get it
next week.

I could release it, but I am to OCD to let it go through with my name without
them.  I like chapter headings for completeness.  What can I say?  LOL

Valerie