[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can anyone get the Heartsong book "Christmas Mommy by Terry Fowler

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 00:46:32 -0600

Hi Lynnsky and Valerie!

In the past, I have had to type chapter titles in occasionally, because they are in script and either have come out as all or almost all garbage characters or ignored completely by the OCR.

Debby

At 12:25 AM 1/9/2010, Lynn I wrote
Hi Valerie!

Sometimes chapter headings don't scan. I've had that happen in books I've
scanned, and have had to have Tony help me by providing the page numbers
where new chapters begin.

I'm just pointing out that the submitter might not even know the book has
chapter titles. *smile*

Blessings.

Lynnsky