[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brain

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:11:42 -0500

Oh, yes, that is really too bad.  I have read a lot of it and the scan
itself seems almost error free..  I feel terrible about it because she is
unfamiliar to me as well and may be one of our sighted volunteers who is a
nonmember.  If this is her first contribution a rejection may make her
decide not to contribute any more.  But there seemed to be a four line break
after every paragraph all through the book, and I saw no indication of any
kind, except the paragraphs were indented.  If you can't fix it I see no
hope either.

Thanks, Grace.

Sue S.