[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brain

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 20:11:04 -0500

I am a bit puzzled by the comment history on Brain.  It says, "Edit, Grace
Pires," and does not say anything about the book being returned to the Step
1 page.  Yet the next entry is the submitter.  I downloaded it, but Grace,
if you are working on it I can reject thiss copy.  Just let me know.

Thanks,

Sue S.