[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brain

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 04:58:14 -0500

Grace,

I neglected to say that the system did kick out a copy for me even though it
is not recorded on my Step 2 page.  This makes me wonder if the system is
causing some of the problems with duplicates.  Do you have the equipment to
put in page breaks and numbers?  If so, it would probably be best for you to
validate this one.  I have not downloaded your returned copy but I do not
have much experience when compared to yyou, and it was just submitted so
recently that there would be no big hurry.  <<smile>  All I have is MS
Word..

Thank goodness for the good communication on this list.

Sue S.