[bksvol-discuss] Re: Brain

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:21:47 -0400

Unfortunately I am going to reject Brain by Robin Cook if it's still on the download page. It does not have page breaks. I would be willing to put in the breaks but there are no numbers either. Without page numbers there is no way of knowing where the breaks should go. It's too bad since the scan looked pretty good. The submitter is unfamiliar to me. Hopefully she will find out why the book was rejected and ask for assistance.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>