[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braillenote died

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 23:44:01 -0500

Braillenote QT classic and I have had it for five years.  Luckily still have
an open case with the state, so... perhaps, especially considering they know
I use it, smile, they might be willing to "transplant" him, into a Mpower
version.

Is a pricy proposition but frankly, with the fact that the unit is indeed
five years old, things are I think going to crop up more and more often.

So.... that is the plan.

If not hey said they would pay repair costs.  And I call Monday for a RMA,
and ship the boy to California.  yes, all my technology is male.  I guess it
is my um, dominairing personality trait coming out.  Smile.  All dogs are
"boys" too unless the owner of said dog sets me straight, smile, as our dogs
here are both boys.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx