[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braillenote died

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 01:34:34 -0500

Hi, Shelley. I do hope you have it back soon, and it would definitely be
cool if you could get a new unit. Like I know I've said, I can really relate
to this since I was relying on my Braille Lite for reading and it died a
while back. I'm not affiliated with rehab in any way and have no way of
getting it fixed, so I'm kind of stuck right now. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/