[bksvol-discuss] Re: How I read

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 19:57:01 -0800 (PST)

Shelley that is funny about the is that a real dog,
and the can I pet him even though the sign says no.

I liked the one, I think it was Dan said about the
persn said yes the building is right over there.

But really I was thinking as I was reading earlier,
you can't always tell a person is blind.  I think
Barbara mentioned people ignore here. It might not be
people ignore because they're prejudiced; they might
just ignore everybody. Haven't you ever been around
people like that?

Have you ever heard the comedian Bill Engvall of
"Here's Your Sign"?

Really, when people ask dumb questions you should come
back with answers like he gives in his routines!

Is that a real dog? Naw, I just loved my toy stuffed
dog so much we brought him to life.

Jamie in Michigan
Books gone wild.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/jamieyates