[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille labeler to donate

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 17:41:13 -0700

Hi Dan,
Sorry but the labeler is already spoken for. That was very thoughtful of you to pay for it if the widow needed it. She is in pretty good shape financially but thanks for the thought.

Bud

Hi Bud,

If it is still available I'd be interested. Couldc his widow use some help? I'd be glad to pay her some for it.

Thanks.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>