[bksvol-discuss] Braille labeler to donate

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gui-talk@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:05:01 -0700

Hi Guys,

A blind friend of mine passed away and his wife wants to donate a braille labeler that he had. I think it might still be new. I'll send it to the first person who wants it. I can send it free matter so it may be a little slower than regular. It's a Scotch EA 450 and it writes braille on the three eighths dymo tape, or maybe it's one half inch I'm not sure. It's the standard. I write all mine on a single line slate so don't need this.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California