[bksvol-discuss] Re: Braille labeler to donate

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 15:14:23 -0700

Hi Shelly,
You were the first one for the braille labeler so give me your address and I'll send it off to you. I had a lot of requests. I wish I had a bunch of them to donate.

BudAt 02:23 PM 10/4/2006, you wrote:

Bud, if you don't have a taker, i will take it.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx