[bksvol-discuss] Books submitted

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:12:05 -0700

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd let you Deb Ralston mystery fans know that all of the first five books about the cop/mom are on the list of books awaiting validation. I validated as I went, so they should be pretty much entertainment. All pages and copyright info included, RTF format, page breaks present, spell check done, and junk characters gone. I'm trying to get the rest of the books to fill out the series. I have number 6 next on my list to scan. Hope someones enjoy. Have a great day.

Peace,

Mayrie