[bksvol-discuss] Books submitted

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 00:40:41 -0400 (EDT)

I was in California Thursday through today, and had about eight hours or
so of flying time, to edit books in.  So... got three done!  yeah, it was
good.

kind of nice to be able to work on them.

So for your validating and future reading pleasure I present.

1. Adopting the Racing Greyhound

A handbook on the care, training, and adoption of greyhounds.

2. Don't Sing Songs to a Heavy Heart

A book on how to relate to people who are grieving, what to say, not say,
and how to show you care.

3. How Do You Kiss a Blind Girl?

An partially autobiographical book about loosing ones vision, learning
adjustment skills, the challenges being blind, and the pleasures too.
Quite humorus.

Comments are in the comments field, as I am exhausted and need to go to
sleep.

Shelley Rhodes and Judson.