[bksvol-discuss] Re: dog lovers - shelley - books to scan

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 22:07:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Lissy,

I will take whatever you have as far as left over books.  That one from
1925 sounds quite great, and so do the others.

I have Ranch of Dreams scanned but not edited.

It is sitting on the BN, but I can submit if someone wants to validate
that one.

I also have scanned but not edited a book called Lost and Found about a
country animal shelter.

I will write off list with a snail mail addresss.

I love training books, so will be glad to do what I can get my mits on.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com