[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I will be scanning

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 17:15:12 -0400

Jamie, I'm so sorry to hear this. (frown) People who do this should be put
on probation and then have their volunteer status revoked if they continue.
You do very nice scans, but everyone here needs a proofreader to check for
things we miss. Less than five minutes on a book of that size is nuts!

Monica Willyard

  _____