[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I will be scanning

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:20:00 -0400

Yeah, that was the only reason I really decided a fake hold for wasn't
necessary. I haven't ever had the other person grab a book and just check it
back in, but now I know better, I guess. Four minutes and eleven seconds is
barely time to download and reupload a file if you ask me. I know I can't
check for all of the 202 pages in the book in that period of time let alone
download it and upload it too.

I still have many books on the planning to scan list if anybody wants to be
the proofreader.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Beads of Doubt by Barbara Burnett Smith