[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I will be scanning

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:34:27 EDT

Quick! Report that to volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx It might be a good idea to
copy to Carrie too so she can return it to the download list with the note that
it was not checked out long enough to be proofread.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I will be scanning
Date:
3/27/2009 4:10:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Oh boy. I  knew I should have marked Hunting Ground "hold for Reader 1".
Nicholas Wilcox downloaded it at 10:42 and then checked it back in at 10:46,
giving
him four minutes to download, check it over and re-upload it to Bookshare.
--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Beads of Doubt by Barbara Burnett Smith

Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web.  Try
the new Email Toolbar now!
(http://toolbar.aol.com/mail/download.html?ncid=txtlnkusdown00000027)