[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I have for submission

  • From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:20:01 -0700

HI E,

No, I hadn't zipped it. Zipped it is reduced by about 30 percent. Let me try
one more time here tonight and if it doesn't go up I'll try from work where
I have a screaming connection.

I might also suggest the book I have here by Jay Weisner. It is an easier
read and covers a lot of the history of the major religions, how alchemy was
part of all of them and then the second half is based on the fulcanelli
book. Together they will kind of blow you away if  you haven't done a lot of
reading in this area. If you want to chat more about it I can send you my
number. I have a real interest in a lot of this.

Katie Hill
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true