[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I have for submission

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 20:52:51 -0700

Hey there,

I'm not sure what type of connection you are using, but when I submit my scans, which are usually significantly smaller than 50 mb, it will still generally take about 30-45 seconds to upload. How long do you wait before you "try again"? Or do you close the web page after awhile. Even with a dsl connection, upload speeds are much slower than download capacity.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if a 50 meg file took upwards of ten to fifteen minutes to upload to the site.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaitlyn" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>