[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books By Publisher

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:47:27 -0700

Hi, Roger, that sounds like a successful experiment to me. I didn't think of
that one. It sounds logical. Oh, dear, I don't think of things very
logically at times, and it didn't occur to me to see how many books
Bookshare has which are published by a particular publisher. It never
occurred to me to even wonder about that. Bravo and well done. Regards, Kim
aka Ellinder.

  _____