[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books By Publisher

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:05:22 -0400

Hi,
I used O'reilly and associates in my search and came up with eight results.
Bookshare has something like 700 books by them.

Jim

Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
412-544-1810.

Note: I will reply to email and voice mail within four hours.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.

"Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.

"Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

"Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

"Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
- Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)