[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book request, Lion of justice by Jean Plaidy

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 21:44:06 -0400

                    Hi Jamie and list.
    Great news, I can't wait to proof!
Thanks very much for making this book available to us booksharians!

Would anyone perhaps like to proof it's predecessor, The Bastard King? It's a library book, and I've already pre-proofed it. Although I'll be going on two consecutive vacations, so don't know how much help I'll be until after Labor day.
The good news is that I have images of all the pages.
Julia
On 01/08/2011 9:31 PM, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Julia, I am going to start scanning The Lion of Justice. I hope to have it done by tomorrow night.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: All This Hell by Evelyn Monahan

See everything I've read this year at: www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>