[bksvol-discuss] Book request, Lion of justice by Jean Plaidy

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:54:38 -0400

Hi List.
I'm putting out this request to you first, before I send an email to the wish list. You have been phenomenally helpful in the past, and for that I'm deeply grateful. This book, Lion of Justice, by Jean Plaidy, is the second in the Norman trilogy, I've already scanned the first, and can scan the third, they're both at my library. I believe it is on paperback swap. This book is from the 70s or early 80s depending on the edition. My efforts to I.L.L it met with disaster, I.E. when I opened it, the first page tore away from the binding. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could get a copy and scan it for me. I'll happily proof.
Julia