[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book request, Lion of justice by Jean Plaidy

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 00:33:05 -0400

                    Hi Jamie.
That's great news about Lion of Justice! Take your time with the long, complicated book. I'm greatly looking forward to proofing Justice, whenever you find the time to scan it, smile.
Julia

On 15/07/2011 12:27 AM, Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Julia, I requested Lion of Justice but I'm not sure when it will get here, or when I will get to it. I am working on a long complicated Fibromyalgia book right now.

But when it's done I'll hold it for you to proofread. (the Lion of Justice book, not the fibro book, unless you're interested in that too!)

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Sweet Jiminy by Kristin Gore

See everything I've read this year at: www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>