[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book request

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 07:12:30 -0700

Hi Wanda,

If you are eligible to use Bookshare, and are going to school, you should
make your request  to

schoolbookrequest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think that's the proper address.

I think there are specifications for how long a program you are studying in,
but folks on that end can give you good information and may be able to help
more quickly than we can as volunteers.

Mayrie

  _____