[bksvol-discuss] Book request

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 18:03:35 -0500

Hi.

I'm wondering if someone can get Wind Dancer by Iris Johansen. The copy of
it that my library had was in really bad shape, ant, out of the first fifty
pages, only seven were legible. If someone could scan this, I would
appreciate it, and would be willing to validate. One, if not both, of its
sequels are already in the collection.

Thanks in advance.

Shannon