[bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Needs Help

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 21:50:59 -0500

I think Carrie has the original .rtf file, and would probably put it back out
there if you asked her nicely and, perhaps threw in a batch of cookies (not
tolehouse).

Bob

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book, Books are well written or
badly written, That is all,
-- Oscar Wilde,The Picture of Dorian Gray